Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting marketing activities and providing administrative support for the marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with both the marketing and sales team to ensure successful marketing of Gauss’ Triton™ blood loss monitoring system.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage all trade show and event activities, including all scheduling and coordination. Create appropriate booth assets, coordinate logistics, develop and manage promotional plans for shows, events, and meetings.
- Track promotional materials across digital, print and other mediums. Manage inventory of marketing collateral and ordering platform for field team.
- Manage demo product for field team and events.
- Support market development initiatives by developing and executing programs in partnership with the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Interface directly with sales organization to understand their needs for collateral (digital and print).
- Assist with sales training and meeting activities.
- Provide administrative support for the Marketing team.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor to support the team.
Expertise & Personality:
The successful candidate will:
- At least 2+ years of professional experience in a related role, including marketing or sales coordinator, sales or commercial operations.
- Experience in FDA-regulated medical company preferred but not required..
- Ability to manage projects efficiently and effectively and to meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience with digital marketing (e.g., email blasts, social media) and CRM systems preferred.
- Ability to travel overnight by auto, train, or aircraft 5% of the time, primarily for national trade shows.
A BS/BA degree is required.
Send resume to:
Senior Product Manager
About Gauss Surgical:
Gauss Surgical (www.gausssurgical.com) is a Silicon Valley-based technology company pioneering an over-the-air delivery model for medical technologies. The company leverages computer vision and machine learning to deliver mobile applications for the operating room, with a focus on improving patient safety, quality, and outcomes. The company’s initial product, Triton™, is a real time blood loss monitor that improves care for patients and reduces costs for hospitals.
Gauss is led by a group of experienced, passionate medical and technical entrepreneurs. The company has fostered a culture that empowers its people to strive for excellence. With a highly differentiated technology addressing a huge market need Gauss Surgical is poised to become the leader in accurately quantify blood loss in the OR through real-time data analysis.
The Company recently completed a $20 million Series C financing round led by SoftBank Ventures Asia and Northwell Health, and with participation from the strategic venture arms of several leading healthcare systems. Triton™ was selected from over 1 million iOS apps to receive the Apple Design Award at the 2018 World Wide Developers Conference. Triton has received FDA de novo approval and CE mark; in the past 18 months, Triton™ has been adopted by 50 leading US hospitals covering over 200,000 surgeries per year.