Sr. Marketing Manager, Women's Health
Reporting to the Associate Director, Women’s Health Marketing, the Sr. Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing the marketing strategy and programs to drive adoption of Gauss’ AI-based solutions for use in obstetrics. S/he will drive successful commercialization and execute strategic marketing communications to communicate the company and product value propositions to key stakeholders. S/he will work closely with key cross-functional partners, including Sales, Sales Operations and Customer Success.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and execute product positioning and branding strategy, which will result in Gauss’ products becoming the standard of care in Labor & Delivery.
- Lead activities including product positioning, messaging, new product launches, market research, and competitive analysis.
- Work closely with healthcare providers (physicians and nurses) to further understand customer needs and purchasing behaviors that will drive physician adoption.
- Lead and manage presence at conferences, including physician engagements, special programs, and tactical execution.
- Together with sales management provide sales training and ongoing account support to sales organization.
- Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a high level of courtesy and professional ethics.
Expertise & Personality:
The successful candidate will:
- At least 3+ years of successful experience marketing medical technologies to healthcare professionals (HCP’s).
- Expertise in branding and marketing breakthrough products to effectively drive physician adoption.
- Solid business acumen and superior organization and communication skills.
- Solid project management skills to handle multiple projects and manage timelines.
- A goal-orientated, hands-on approach and ability to operate with a high sense-of-urgency.
- Comfort operating in a nimble, risk-taking environment of open communication throughout the organization.
- Experience in creating successful strategic partnerships and building relationships with HCP thought leaders.
- The ability to collaborate as a “team player” that works closely with cross-functional partners to quickly win their respect and cooperation and jointly achieve Company objectives.
- A clear desire to succeed and be effective working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, while exhibiting the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
A BS/BA degree is required; an advanced degree in business or management is desirable.
Send resume to:
Charlie Carroll at email@example.com
Location: Gauss Surgical Headquarters 4085 Campbell Ave., Suite 200 Menlo Park, CA 94025
About Gauss Surgical:
Gauss Surgical is a Silicon Valley-based technology company pioneering an over-the-air delivery model for medical technologies. The company leverages computer vision and machine learning to deliver mobile applications for the operating room, with a focus on improving patient safety, quality, and outcomes. The company’s initial product, Triton, is a real time blood loss monitor that improves care for patients and reduces costs for hospitals.
Gauss is led by a group of experienced, passionate medical and technical entrepreneurs. The company has fostered a culture that empowers its people to strive for excellence. With a highly differentiated technology addressing a huge market need Gauss Surgical is poised to become the leader in accurately quantify blood loss in the OR through real-time data analysis.
The Company recently completed a $20 million Series C financing round led by SoftBank Ventures Korea and Northwell Health, and with participation from the strategic venture arms of several leading healthcare systems. Triton™ was selected from over 1 million iOS apps to receive the Apple Design Award at the 2018 World Wide Developers Conference. Triton has received FDA de novo approval and CE mark; in the past 18 months. Triton™ has been adopted by 50 leading US hospitals covering over 200,000 surgeries per year and impacts over a thousand patients weekly.